Thursday, August 1, 2013

Getting ready to travel to Kripalu for Yoga Therapy Teacher training...

I am off to Kripalu in a few days and I wanted to bring you all along on my journey.  So, I decided what better way to do it than start a blog!   So here is my first post.  How do you pack for being gone an entire month?  Hmmm ... I only need yoga clothes so those can all be rolled and made compact.  Can you tell I'm only just starting to think about what I need to bring ... yikes.  I know it will all come together :).  I am so excited about beginning this journey because I know that it will be life changing and I am ready for it.  The more I read about this place the more amazed I am.  I think I would like to plan a retreat there every year, but bring friends and students with me.  So check out the links below and think about whether you'd like to join me next year for some R&R and personal growth.

Kripalu R&R Retreats

Discover Kripalu video


No comments:

Post a Comment