Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mindfulness ....

I have been taking walks the past few days taking pictures along the way.  My artist eyes are coming back after being asleep for a few years.  I see amazing beauty and want to capture it and share it with others.  This may inspire me to paint with joy again.  The solitude I am finding in my walks here at Kripalu has helped me to practice being more mindful in my daily activities.  This is what we all strive for in yoga as well...to mindfully enter a pose, sit with it and feel it.  Feel the muscles stretch, feel your breath expand and fill your lungs, lengthening your spine and allowing the energy to flow freely to all parts of your body.  When I am mindful it brings me into the present moment so that I can fully experience it.  Here are some pictures I took on my mindful meditation walks.  I hope you enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment